Job Description / Requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
• 2+ years commercial experience developing web based user interfaces.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A good eye for a variety of web design styles and attention to detail
• A portfolio that reflects your industry experience
• Experience in making responsive websites
• Compliance to latest usability metrics
• Up to date on the latest trends and standards of the WWW
• Experience in customizing themes for WordPress
• Back end skills like PHP and ASP is great plus.
• Oral and written skills in English
• Must have high initiative to work, possess good work ethics and be focused in contributing towards the growth of the company.
• Must be willing to work in Marcos Hi-way, Antipolo
• Give project estimates, creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet client’s changing needs and requirements
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Manages resources within budget and project schedule
• Reviews work of team before submission
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients
• Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database design techniques
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system
• Develop appropriate code structures according to client specification and web standards.
• Utilization of project management tools and monitoring tools.
• Generates enthusiasm among team members
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
• Manages the process of innovative change
• Helps team execute career development plans
• Work very closely with team members and team lead to solve client problems.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Facilitates effective team interaction, plan and solve problems together
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions
• Develops relationships with clients, communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Manages clients expectations effectively
• Trains other employees through both formal and informal training programs
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Lead internal teams, coordinate with other departments regarding projects
• Enforces standard policies and company procedures and processes
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
How to Apply
Visit our site at www.2ndoffice.ph to learn more about our company! Send your applications at email@example.com