Job Description / Requirements
Shopify Dev Req
Designs and develops Shopify Themes (custom-mades created with Skeleton Theme or modifying an existing pre-made theme from the Shopify Theme Store) for our e-Commerce clients. Works under immediate supervision.
- Develop and maintain websites on Shopify, including: building, refreshing, and updating content, and creating new page layouts and templates.
- Manage the day-to-day website operations by editing and adding content, and collaborating with our third party web-development partners.
- Use analytics and testing best practices to modify and optimize the site to continuously improve site conversion and lead generation.
- Perform browser compatibility assessments, testing & mobile responsive measures.
- Provide quality control for any third-party apps.
- Ensures all tracking (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.) is in place for tracking Marketing campaigns.
- Continuously find, follow, recommend, and implement Shopify best-practices that improve site performance, engagement, and conversion.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies on web site usage, security, and standards.
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Shopify development.
- Experience with Theme Designs (Liquid Templates) and Shopify App integrations.
- Solid understanding of Shopify standards and responsive mobile development.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, & analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with GIT and any other version control systems such as Theme Kit for Shopify.
- Understanding of the basic functions of DNS and CDNs.
- Strong desire to advance your knowledge (reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;).
Please only apply for this role if you have the following home office requirements:
- Stable internet connection of at least 3 MB/s and a backup plan
- Perfectly working headset for conference calls or remote meeting
Personal characteristics we require:
- Must be highly punctual
- Must be able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
- Must always have a great attitude and willing to learn
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria above will be contacted
*This job post is for freelance workers only. Remote position