We are looking for Senior Java Developer for one of our client. He/she will be responsible for designing and implementing new development projects, and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services. They will collaborate with the Product Owner, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Developers and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
• Work with Product Manager to envision and deliver the required functionality.
• Develop new or enhance existing Swing UI screens, manage, develop and enhance client side API and connectivity to server via HTTP
• Profile the application under heavy load to be able to identify memory, CPU or threading issues and fix them
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Build and run unit tests for frontend and server in an automated testing environment
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Mentor junior developers in design and development
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Ability to propose new ideas for continuous improvement of product and development process
• 5+yrs Java (core Java API’s for Swing, threading and concurrency, collections and as well as able to profile and identify application for performance issues)
• Proficient understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Proficient knowledge of Core Java (Java 1.5+), Java Swing, Java Threading Model, XML, Ant and SQL
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN and
• Good Working Knowledge of Java Concurrency libraries
• Good understanding of performance aspects related to core Java and Swing with hands on experience on some Java Performance profiling tools like YourKit, JProfiler etc.
• Good understanding of Java application deployment tools like Java WebStart
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol
Applicants may send their detailed resume in word format to email@example.com Note: This position is for our client in Philippines to be disclosed in the email.
|Date Posted:||October 7, 2016|
|Hiring Company:||InfoDrive Solutions Pte Ltd|
|Work Type:||full time|
|Salary:||60 to 120K|
|Job Category:||Web Development & Design, HTML, SEO|
|Share this job:|
No company overview provided.