Must be a graduate of B.S. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering
Experienced in laboratory testing.
Must have strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to details.
With initiative; can work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
Willing to work in Pasig.
Responsible for conducting quality control tests, inspection and analysis on incoming material deliveries, semi processed products and finished goods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects sample for testing and inspection from incoming raw and packaging deliveries, bulk products and finished goods.
• Maintains retention sample of raw materials and monitors expiry. Performs re-tests as needed
• Performs test for physical and chemical parameters on incoming raw material deliveries based on certificate of analysis from suppliers.
• Performs dimensional analysis and other physical tests on incoming packaging material deliveries
• Performs required tests and inspection on semi-finished and finished goods on required parameters
• Documents test and inspection results on corresponding QC forms.
• Assigns QC control number for each accepted delivery.
• Prepares and attaches APPROVED, REJECTED, ON HOLD labels as applicable
• Discusses action to be made with the QC Head on material rejections based on the degree of non-conformance.
• Coordinates return or replacement of rejected raw and packaging materials with purchasing, if applicable.
• Maintains record of inspections and retention samples of bulk and finished goods.
• Checks and records finished goods deliveries to customers on a per trip basis.
• Performs other duties that may be required of the position.
Send your CV/Resume at email@example.com
#68 east service road, c5 avenue, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
|Date Posted:||March 9, 2016|
|Hiring Company:||KOHL Industries Corporation|
|Work Type:||Full time|
|Job Category:||Sciences, Lab, R&D|
|Share this job:|
No company overview provided.