Client: US Healthcare company
Work Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Shift: Night Shift
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering corporate project of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, organizing and controlling project activities under the direction of a Project Manager (PM).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with management and other members of Project Management Delivery team to develop, edit, & revise project documents to meet established standards.
• Coordinate & Communicate project related information to various forums and committees.
• Maintain internal repositories and team room containing all relevant project documentation.
• Schedule / attend / chair project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements and distribute meeting minutes to all project team members
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, budgets, preliminary schedules
• Prepare project organization and communication charts; track the progress and quality of work being performed
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team
• Ensure business needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
• Track and manage contemplated change notices and change orders in project management team room / database
• Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging enterprise standards, operating procedures, regulatory and or guidance documents.
• Maintain accurate documentation and reporting including status, dashboards and PowerPoint presentation
• Utilize best practice library document formats that are utilized as a standard internally by our Enterprise Project Management team
• Assist with other internal or external documentation related tasks as needed
• Maintain an organized archive of all project documentation and processes with revision control
• Identify areas of improvement (e.g. process, styles, formats) and support continuous improvement initiatives
• Create / maintain team room, coordinate meeting logistics, schedule maintenance, risk and issue management, meeting minutes
• Keep Project Manager and others informed about project status and issues that may impact the project delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business
• Healthcare/Health Insurance or IT/Technology Account Experience
• 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery or projects
• Proficient in MS Office Suite of products. Knowledge of MS Project is an advantage
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members across the enterprise
• Ability to multitask with strong time management skills
• High level of attention to detail, high degree of quality and precision
• Multi-tasking self-starter who can follow instructions and has the drive and organizational skills to manage across timelines and deliverables
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to learn new concepts quickly and coordinate multiple projects at once; comfortable with shifting priorities and schedules
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
|Date Posted:||November 22, 2016|
|Hiring Company:||Innovative Systems Group Global|
|Job Category:||Nursing, Medical, Dental & Health|
|Share this job:|
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
No company overview provided.