Production Manager – Singapore
Our client is looking to hire an experience candidate in Corrugated Packaging as their manager in the production factory. Our client is a paper carton manufacturer based in Singapore.
The role’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for activities in the corrugating department to meet required production targets/goals, quality and cost objectives
2. Responsible to lead and provide directions to a team of employees in safety, quality, productivity to ensure goals are met
3. Plan, organise and delegate work assignments with best utilisation of manpower and equipment
4. Respond and resolve in a timely manner all production and quality issues through effective management of processes, material and human resources to ensure customer’s specifications and requirements are met
5. Promote staff efficiency in the department through job training and labour management when needed
6. Ensure overall conformance with company’s policies, good manufacturing practices and housekeeping
7. Advocates safety and ensure compliance with all safety requirements and procedures
We hope you would consider this job opening. Please feel free to contact me at fiona [at] ricardo-consultancy [dot] com with any queries or clarifications.
EA Registration No: R1435692
Ricardo Consultancy and Talent Staffing Pte Ltd
EA License No: 13C6872
If you wish to apply for the role, please mail your resume to email@example.com with the following information: 1. Job history 2. Education 3. Current salary and expected salary 4. Contact information 5. Date of birth 6. Notice period to start work in Singapore
|Date Posted:||October 7, 2016|
|Hiring Company:||Ricardo Consultancy and Talent Staffing Pte Ltd|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Job Category:||Manufacturing, Production|
|Share this job:|
No company overview provided.