We’re looking for an energetic and experienced front end developer to join our client’s team on their web and mobile application development. You are fluent in the latest web-technologies to deliver incredible user experiences using HTML5 & CSS3.
The Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new development projects, and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services. They will collaborate with the Product Owner, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Developers and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
• Work with Product Manager to envision and deliver the required functionality.
• Develop intuitive and responsive user interfaces for web and mobile devices
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Build and run unit and functional/integration tests for frontend and server in an automated testing environment
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Mentor junior developers in design and development
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Ability to propose new ideas for continuous improvement of product and development process
• Proven experience in developing B2B enterprise web-based applications
• Proficient understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
• Good understanding of JQuery, BackboneJS, MarionetteJS, Sencha extJS and CoffeeScript. Familiarity with using Eclipse IDE and developing Gantt Chart or Calendar based web interface is a plus.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp is a plus.
Applicant's may send their detailed resume in word format to email@example.com
|Date Posted:||October 7, 2016|
|Hiring Company:||InfoDrive Solutions Pte Ltd|
|Job Category:||Web Development & Design, HTML, SEO|
|Share this job:|
No company overview provided.