Statement of Duties:
• Administer first aid treatments and provides medications for all employees as needed
• Responses to emergencies and incidents related to medical
• Assists on the implementation of safety and health programs
• Assists in Annual Medical Examination of all employees
• Maintain/Update all employees medical records
• Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies
• Generate medical reimbursement every month
• Receives and entertains incoming business phone calls, inquiries, letters and guests.
• Assists a variety of administrative duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
• Candidate must be a registered nurse, preferably female applicant with at least 1 year working experience
• Must be very organized, flexible, keen to details and with excellent interpersonal skills
• Willing to work as Admin Assistant
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
• With pleasing personality
• Can speak Chinese is an advantage
Interested applicant may post or send their detailed resume at email@example.com or may call 567-0000 loc 6104 for inquiries and schedule of interview.
2673-C R. Alunan St., Malate Manila
|Date Posted:||January 5, 2017|
|Hiring Company:||Yatai International Corporation|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Job Category:||Nursing, Medical, Dental & Health|
|Share this job:|
No company overview provided.