Hi I’m Paul and I’m looking for a researcher / writer / curator to help me output 5 star quality travel resources. Here are 10 examples of the type of content my site offers:
1) Best (And Cheaper) GoPro Camera Alternatives
2) 29 Pieces of Life Saving Travel Advice
3) How To Maximize Your Cell Phone’s Battery Life
4) Best Mobile WiFi Hotspots for International Travelers
5) Best Travel Themed Coloring Books
6) GoPro Cameras Comparison & Buyer Guide
7) Is jet lag real or in your head?
8) Techy Luggage: The Next Wave of Suitcases, Carry-Ons, and Travel Backpacks
9) 21 Gifts for Cat Owners Who Travel
10) 16 Interactive Maps & Globes That Will Get Your Kids Excited About Traveling The World
Does that seem like the kind of content you could immerse yourself in and write every day? If so, keep reading…
ABOUT THE JOB
I have a content schedule prepared for next year. Your job is to research and curate the information for the posts and deliver me first drafts that I will edit and publish.
OUTPUT IS KING!
The quality of your work matters too, but ultimately I need someone who is able to tackle a subject quickly and prepare the information into a first draft for my review. And then move onto the next one. You will not be responsible for final drafts, editing, formatting, or SEO – but bonus points for having a solid understanding of those things as the closer you can get me to a final draft, the better.
This is a heavily unmanaged job which means I won’t be giving daily instruction. Instead, I’ll be providing you a calendar of posts to prepare, having a conversation with you about the content to determine the correct angle to tackle the article, and then anticipating your submissions on time each day/week. Of course, I’ll be available to you as much as YOU need, especially at the beginning, but the ideal scenario is that you work very autonomously.
Salary: 15,000 PHP - 20,000 PHP depending on experience and availability
Address: Home Based
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!