Who We Are
Netatech is a Singapore based company that thrives on the latest and the best in technology to offer highly automated systems to remotely control irrigation, water harvesting and treatment systems, high tech greenhouses and urban farms.
We employ cutting edge technology to drive excellence in solutions for non-potable urban water use. Our domain expertise includes:
Urban Irrigation Design and Application
Water Sensitive Urban Design and Engineering
Hydro-climatic Control and Monitoring
Smart Greenhouse Technology
We are a team of forward-thinking specialists who constantly look for solutions to some of the most challenging urban water issues. Through close collaboration with leading researchers, technologists, institutions and government bodies, we keep ourselves ahead of change.
Our Philippine Office have a current vacancy for Water Sensitive Urban Design Engineer. This position will be based in BGC Taguig office but eventually will be transferred to our new office in Davao City.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be required to:
· Review drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards. Have a strong understanding of construction plan preparation and details.
· Analyse reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design projects.
· Perform hydraulics calculation, with at least soil mechanics & geotechnics involved.
· Do production of 2D&3D drawings, documents, and support/presentation graphics.
· Work closely with the Consulting team for a variety of stormwater management and site development projects. And Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
· Have an Effective time-management, written and oral communication skills, analytical, interpersonal skills and able to work in less supervision.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: 512 Chai Chee Lane #06-04 Singapore 469028
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!