– Responsible for managing customers issues and request pertaining to airline and hotel bookings.
– Answer inbound call, emails and take full responsibility for dealing with relevant customer complaints, queries and request of information from the start to the end of the process.
– Carry out relevant research as required and requested by the Team Leader.
– Draft documentation as requested and required and provide input for the development of the process.
– Aid the Team Leader in ensuring all the relevant standards within the working practices guide, Service level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
– Due to the strong inter-relationship across divisions, keep all relevant parties informed of assigned work as much as possible.
– Candidate must possess at lest a Bachelor’s/College Degree-Tourism, Tourism Management, Airline Operation/Airport Management or equivalent.
– Experience in Airline Reservations and Ticketing in an IATA accredited Travel Agency is an advantage.
– Knowledge in Airline CRS system is an advantage: Abacus, Amadeus, Galileo
– Full-Time position(s) available.
– Male or Female, 20-27 years of age.
– Self motivated and able to work independently.
– Has strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
– Has initiative, self-driven, persevering and committed.
– Willing to undergo training period.
– Willing to be assigned on shifting schedules.
Salary: minimum - 15,000.00
Address: Unit C&D 14th Flr. Ramon Magsaysay Center, Roxas Boulevard, Manila
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!