Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (License is not required but an advantage)
• At least one (1) year work experience in a Hospital/ Clinic/ Diagnostic Center/ Customer • Service, but not required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Good written and verbal communication skills (clear speaking voice)
• Computer literate
• Willing to undergo training prior to actual duty
• Willing to work full-time on an 8-hr shifting schedule (24/7 operations)
• Informs the patient about Medgate services, products and partner clients