Technical Sales Representative
- Explores new market segments and opportunities, develops and converts leads into new business relationships.
- Maintains solid relationships with existing clients, fulfilling customer requirements by promoting our company, products, and services. Recommends solutions in order to achieve sales objectives and targets. Conducts sales calls and client visits to maximize business potential.
- Provides product information and technical support to customers, ensuring effective service delivery.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a graduate of BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Science degree or related discipline
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in sales and account management in the chemical industry, and have participated in government tenders and bidding’s.
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for the Sales Representative role.
- Must have solid knowledge in analytical chemistry with experience in Chromatography.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, hard-working and a high degree of professionalism
- Has good English communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge and experience on Word, Excel, and Outlook
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 102 Diamond Street Carlaville Subd. Santolan, Pasig City 1800 Philippines