Fastest-growing online travel media looking for a long-term, full-time remote Social Media Executive.
We’re one of the fastest-growing online travel media. Supported by an ever-growing community of travel writers, we provide inspiration and information to help facilitate travel in a fun and meaningful manner. Be it destination guides, accommodation reviews or travel tips, we always shares the freshest travel content from around the world.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Five working days (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM SGT)
2. Eligible for local public leaves
3. Eligible for medical and paid leaves [after completion of probation period]
4. Eligible for progress for both designation and compensation within the company
As per experience & qualifications [will be discussed with applicants]
If you’re interested to take this up, please send in your CV and portfolio to ***@trip101.com. Make sure your subject line reads: Application for Social Media Executive.
– Passionate about travel and digital marketing
– Proficient in English with good copywriting skills
– Proficient in most social media platforms (FB, IG, Pinterest, YouTube etc)
– Proficient in social media tools to schedule and manage posts, curating creative deliverables (artworks and videos)
– Ability to manage tasks provided independently
– Good time management skills
– Effective communication skills
– Good analytical and reporting skills
– Team player
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱25000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!