Australian I.T Fintech software company Market Overflow harness a proprietary lead distribution web platform that matches consumer finance applicants with online creditors. The platform hosts a network of lead sellers and buyers enabling real time dynamic filtering across various financial data sets. Market of focus includes short term, personal and auto finance. Innovation is the core ingredient of everything we do. We are seeking a software developer to join our growing team. The applicant must possess a can-do skillset and work well in a small matrix team with the ability to work across multiple projects if required.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to get involved in further improving a dynamic innovative platform in a disruptive evolving sector. You are a self-starter and is not afraid to pitch in his/her bright ideas to contribute to the success of a growing business. This is the matched career move for you if you display a highly curious and entrepreneurial mind. A knack in problem-solving will also be a key factor to be successful in this role. You will have the chance work in a collaborative environment supporting a market leading platform wherein you can see the added value that you contribute to the team on a daily basis.
Key functions and responsibilities
You will develop and maintain product features using C# and ASP.NET in a very agile and highly collaborative approach. Help in the continual evolution of the platform and contribute to new ideas on how the platform will look like and how the team will build it. You will liaise with key stakeholders, and problem solve complex technical issues.
You will be an independent, fast-learner, and are passionate about learning new technologies. You will be used to working in small remote based teams where every individual contribution counts towards the success of a project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain high profile web applications using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
· Work with all aspects of a project from database to presentation layer
· Take broadly defined requirements and work within a disciplined, but adaptive development process to deliver production ready solutions.
· Collaborate with other developers to implement integrated solutions that support the ongoing evolution of the in-house proprietary system
· Perform troubleshooting, testing and support of web applications
· Make sure all features are working and bug free
· Debugging and optimization of codes
· Design, develop and implement .NET technology solutions
· Maintain an approach that serves to recognise potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them
· Provide development reports
· Review codes for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies
Skills / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s/College Degree (Computer Science /Information Technology or equivalent)
· At least 3 years of work experience in using .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and WCF
· Experience in handling MS SQL Server
· Proven experience with frameworks and patterns
· Experience in software design and software engineering best practices
· Excellent analytical and debugging skills
· Strong foundation with Object Oriented Programming
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a highly collaborative environment
· Experience working in Agile Development (Scrum)
· Strong collaborative capabilities
· Self-driven and proactive
· Ability to push back and ability to come up with creative technical solutions
· Agile fluid mind set
· Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
Salary: ₱60000 - ₱80000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!