Tech Times is looking for experienced content writers to join our overseas editorial team.
The writer must have solid past experience writing news, slideshows or listicles on one (or more) of the following topics –
The writer will be writing for a general audience and should be able to write clean, compelling copies very quickly, as well as stay engaged on social media networks.
The ideal candidate will have –
– Smart, conversational, and exciting writing style, geared toward a general audience.
– Background in writing news, slideshows and listicles on the topics stated above.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where quick turn-around times are expected. The ideal candidate is expected to write a mix of 5 news pieces OR 3-4 news pieces and 1 slideshow/listicle daily.
– Attention to detail when it comes to accuracy and a solid understanding of the topics.
– Ability to notice the latest buzz on consumer technology on social media, write about them, and review them knowledgeably
– Ability to draw from your own experiences to write slideshows and listicles on the topics stated above.
– Prior experience working in a newsroom-like environment or working as part of an editorial team.
– Social media savvy is a plus.
This opening is immediate. Tech Times is a New York-based digital media startup that reports on consumer technology, pop culture, science, and other topics of interest to the millennial audience.
All applications must be accompanied by resume and 3-4 recent, appropriate online writing samples with byline, on the topics stated above. In your application, state which topic or topics you are familiar/comfortable with and would like to cover.
Salary: $600 - $900 per month
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!