We currently have vacancies for experienced Scaffolding Drafters for our engineering client based in Canada. The positions are for day shift in our Ortigas office and will be working under the general direction of the Corporate Engineering Manager – Applications and are responsible for CAD drafting of temporary access assemblies used in construction.
We are offering the following benefits:
• Competitive weekly salary
• Company polo shirts provided
• HMO upon commencement
• Generous Sick and Vacation Leave
• Fantastic working environment – friendly staff and great facilities
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare CAD drawings and bill of materials for assigned projects
• Propose/follow through with concepts and designs relative to customer needs
• Solve projects using Safway drafting procedures
• Perform basic calculations
• Follow electronic file structure procedures
Your background will include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of progressively responsible working experience in drawing, designing, drafting and scaffolding
• Must be proficient in use of computers, including 3D AutoCAD and MS Office products.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and English verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service oriented
• Good project and work management skills with ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
• Strong desire to learn and work in the construction industry
Address: Unit 2501, 2509 and 2510 Robinson’s Equitable Tower Building at ADB Ave. corner, P. Poveda Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila