– Responsible for bringing in new travel agents into the VIA Network utilizing the assigned sales territories through visits, cold calling, cultivating leads and networking
– To map potential sectors and ensure healthy saturation of assigned territories
– Participate in product training for target customers
– Deliver and meet the business and service level needs of newly acquired customers
– Hunt for leads and convert them to activations
– Ensure complete submission of the documentary requirements relative to the activation of new agent’s VIA account
– Perform product/portal demonstration to potential client agents
– Train newly-activated agents on how to use the portal/system
– Encourage a healthy transaction behavior from newly-activated agents
– Prepares daily/weekly reports
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
– Has an ability to establish and maintain strong working relationship with clients.
– Experience in Sales, Corporate Sales, Travel Agency is an advantage.
– Willing to do field work.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
Address: Unit C&D 14th Flr. Ramon Magsaysay Center, Roxas Boulevard, Manila
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!