– Male or Female Staff
– Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or Sales & Marketing
– two or more years of experience and skills in customer service or in the travel industry
– with pleasing personality
– excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
– strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking
– excellent and quick communication skills
– A solid understanding of any reservation systems.
– A commitment to meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations.
– Discuss possible vacation options with clients and suggest destinations, transportation methods and lodging possibilities, depending on customer interests.
– Make reservations for clients for air travel, car rentals, train travel, hotel lodging and resort bookings while ensuring the client’s preferences for the type of transport or hotel room are met.
– Help customers learn about new destinations, resorts and vacation options by giving details about features, benefits and experiences available to guests.
– Ensure top earning potential by selling various packages that include hotel, car and airline tickets or other combinations to help the company meet quarterly or monthly sales goals.
– Coordinate payment schedules for vacation packages or other trip components with clients and process payments via credit card, check or cash.
– Offer potential customers a comprehensive price quote for any type of destination package, airline ticket or hotel stay.
– Organize itinerary materials for clients by printing out information related to plane tickets, hotel booking confirmations or other necessary paperwork.
Note: Salary is negotiable. It is based on your skills and experience.
Salary: Salary is negotiable. It is based on your skills and experience.
Address: 2nd Floor Ayala Malls Feliz Pasig City