Responsible for executing commercialization of new product development (NPD), product and process improvement. Reviews the request for equipment upgrade of the plant. Test, review, and set standard for Commissary production processes and products, raw materials, and equipment.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology, Nutrition, Culinary or any related field
- With at least 1 year of experience in Recipe Development preferably in baking and pastry making
- Can customize products based on client’s requirements
- Can work under pressure; with positive work attitude
- Highly innovative and creative
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge in food costing, commercialization, training and documentation
- Able to source and test alternative raw materials and ingredients of existing recipes and new products.
- Willing to work in FTI, Taguig City
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Lot 91B Penn Philippines Bldg. Bagsakan Rd. FTI SEZ FTI Complex, Taguig City (Commissary)