Project Engineer – Mechanical
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Attend pre-biddings
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Required skills: MS Excel, MS office, Autocad
- At least 1 year of working experience in mechanical works (mechanical fabrication or mechanical design)
- Must know how to make a cost estimate on given drawings, plans, and similar engineering works.
- Must know how to execute the mechanical drawings and plans
- Must be willing to work in Valenzuela / Pampanga
- Full time position
- Must work with minimum supervision.
- Must be motivated and has good working attitude
- Amenable to render overtime
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 2946 Molave Street Tondo, Manila