– Preferably single;
– Degree in ME, IE, ECE or CE;
– Hardworking, creative, analytic and technically inclined;
– Fast learner and can work with minimum supervision;
– Knowledgeable in MS Windows and AUTOCAD;
– assist and coordinate development of new items from determining product requirements to planning the process and product parameters to actual fabrication of sample item. The process may require technical research and technological acuity in determining processing solutions like jigs, fixtures, machines or any other alternative;
– determine die mold design requirements and incorporate in the draft die mold design;
– prepare product development documentations and reports upon finalizing product and process parameters and update the same when changes occur;
– update process and product parameters in the database system (ERP).
– Other tasks that may be assigned to ensure attainment of company objectives.
Address: RGC Compound Barangay Pittland Cabuyao, Laguna