• Conduct phone interviews to assess minimum qualifications and basic communication skills of applicants.
• Meet the set daily and weekly quota for number of phone interview passers to be processed for the next recruitment stage.
• Input necessary and accurate information in process trackers and the applicant database in a timely manner.
• Monitor online resume databases and other resources.
• Attend team meetings and calibration sessions with the recruitment specialists.
• Provide assistance to back-office/administrative work supporting the phone screening process.
• Provide assistance to the walk-in recruiting process and off-site recruiting activities.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
• Must be comfortable talking with people 8 hours a day either through the phone or face to face
• Good communication skills
• Proficient with computer applications: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Able to multi-task and process large volumes of transactions (phone interviews and reports)
• Planning and organizing skills
• Good probing skills and superior listening skills
• High-energy, Enthusiastic and Positive
• Maintains the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
• Attentive to details
• Applicants must be willing to work in Tiendesitas,Pasig
Candidates must be willing to work in Graveyard Shift Schedule
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Proficient with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Creative and innovative sourcing ideas
• Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation and implementation.
• Efficient probing and listening skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
• Ability to focus on details
• Ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
• Ability to think and act strategically, and can anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately.
• Ability to encourage potential applicants to undergo the Recruitment process with IBEX
• Ability to practice flexibility in various work situations
• Ability to multi-task and process large volumes of transactions (phone interviews and reports)
Salary: 20,000 – 25,000
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱30000
Address: 5F Shaw IT Center, cor Nueve de Pebrero, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!