We are looking for a results-oriented PPC specialist to join our growing team in the Philippines.
We need someone with Google AdWords experience who will be responsible for developing, effectively managing and optimizing our PPC campaigns to generate maximum ROI for our clients.
– Develop and implement Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, strategies and initiatives
– Build campaigns from scratch as well as optimize existing accounts
– Analyze search data, formulate insights and translate them into actionable next steps
– Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
– Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
– Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
– Perform daily account management and of pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
– Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
– Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements
– Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments to recommend best practices and techniques to apply in existing campaigns
– Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results
– Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
– Work directly with an Account Manager to optimize PPC campaigns
– College graduate, degree in any related course
– Google Adwords (preferably over 5 years experience)
– Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
– Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing)
– AdWords/Bing certification is a plus
– Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱50000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!