• Conducts legal research
• Prepares standard legal documents
• Coordinates with external parties regarding client requirements
• Assist lawyers in the preparation and filing of legal documents with the various courts and government agencies.
• Document management from information retrieval to organization
• Coordination with government offices for standard documentation
• Handles logistics and coordination
• Does other assigned work.
• Candidate must have either graduated Legal Science, Legal Management or its equivalent or have at least 3 years of experience as a paralegal.
• New graduates will be considered although 1 year of work experience is preferable.
• Excellent oral and written English
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office products.
• Capable of handling tasks on a schedule and with minimal supervision.
• Able to build strong internal and external working relationships.
Salary: 10,000 - 24,000 depending on years of experience and qualifications