Operations Supervisor (Natural Stone)
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cutting, tooling and setting of marble and granite slabs in construction and repair of floors and walls of buildings
- Supervises and coordinates activities related to stone restoration such as crack repairs, re-grouting, honing and re-polishing
- Supervises stone cleaning and application of sealants and protection to existing installations such as anti-etch, non-slip, anti-water absorption, sealers, etc
- Estimates amount and type of materials required for jobs as well as the time, manpower and equipment required.
- Produces daily and weekly project reports
- Inspects work in progress to determine adherence to specification
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Stone Restoration, Natural Stone Setter
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Physically fit and hardworking
- With good moral and trustworthy
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 12F Times Plaza Building, UN ave cor Taft Ave Ermita, Manila