– Entails providing assistance to superior officer on assigned duties
– Should be well groomed in clerical occupations with good understanding of office management practices
– Performs various office tasks and should be disposed to carrying out clerical duties assigned in accordance with the particular office procedures.
– possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Possess computer skills in various areas like desktop publishing, email, word processing, and database applications
– Possess general skills like filing, posting, outgoing and incoming mails, sorting