POSITION TITLE: MEL Manager, USAID Asia Counter Trafficking in Persons (USAID Asia CTIP) Program
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
DEPARTMENT: Civic Engagement and Social Equity
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party, USAID Asia CTIP Program
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager will be responsible for managing project M&E and Learning activities, including developing the existing MEL framework and tools, and putting in place data quality assurance processes to ensure the timeliness and validity of data entry and analysis. The MEL manager will coordinate with other USAID CTIP initiatives in Asia and lead the harmonization of M&E approaches and data practices. The MEL manager will strengthen the capacity of project country teams and provide technical support to improve their M&E strategies, plans, processes, and tools. The MEL manager shall also contribute to USAID Asia CTIP knowledge management activities through participation in MEL working groups and communities of practice.
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified candidates should apply online at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/winrock/jobs/4286505002
– Lead planning and implementation of activities under the Learning objective of the project, including the implementation and revisions of the project learning agenda, and harmonization of the victim case data management across USAID CTIP interventions.
– Manage a rigorous approach to monitoring and evaluation, including mobile and web-based technologies in systems for monitoring performance toward specific goals and objectives.
– Oversee all aspects of the performance measurement for the project, including day-to-day tracking, reporting on activities, and data quality assurance. Manage the process to track regional CTIP results and indicators.
– Develop tools, schedules, analysis methods and systems, such as data repositories; as well as guidelines and other reference documents for M&E to ensure harmonized data collection systems by USAID CTIP projects in the region.
– Ensure reporting requirements per USAID obligations under the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA).
– Liaise with USAID CTIP programs to strengthen capacity in the areas of trafficking in persons (TIP) data management, monitoring and evaluation frameworks for CTIP interventions as well as MEL best practices.
– Ensure that all project staff and partners have a clear and shared understanding of the results framework including definitions.
– Update and adapt the USAID Asia CTIP Strategy and regional indicators as required.
– Write quarterly MEL reports for review by the COP and support the reporting of project performance to the donor.
– Guide and Support MEL staff and consultants in-country and at regional level.
– Contribute to strategic discussions on the project learnings; support work that establishes and maintains standards, guidelines and quality assurance mechanisms in MEL for CTIP programs, and inputs into cross organizational learning in this area.
– Work with the Communications and Learning Specialist to ensure data and learnings are prepared for dissemination.
– Collaborate and liaise with USAID and any external evaluators to design and carry out assessments or evaluations.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education: Advanced degree in economics, business, international relations, social science, political science, or related field. Degree in statistics and or related specialized training preferred.
– Minimum seven (7) years’ professional experience managing monitoring, data collection, data analysis, data harmonization and development of data policies and tools in democracy, human rights, governance programming, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Asia.
– Demonstrated ability in data analysis, project design, monitoring, and evaluation of development activities, including activities relating to building capacities of local organization in M&E, development of tools.
– Extensive experience in leading MEL processes, including routine data management and analysis for both country and regional projects and for human rights related research in resource-constrained settings, preferably in Asia.
– Proven proficiency in statistical software such as STATA, SPSS, EPI info, or similar, specifically for analysis of large datasets.
– Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
– Experience in harmonizing data at national and regional level strongly preferred.
– Strong skills in developing and utilizing results frameworks, logical frameworks, or similar tools for project design, monitoring and evaluation.
– Experience developing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and learning plans.
– Demonstrated experience in indicator development, study design, and data analysis, with focus on democracy, governance, and human rights programs.
– Experience in using knowledge management software and databases.
– Knowledge of USAID reporting requirements, including experience designing and implementing Monitoring and Evaluation Plans and working with external consultants for third party evaluations.
– Experience in designing or impact evaluation research methodologies desired.
– Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
– Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet (preferably Microsoft Access and Excel), and presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint).
– Familiarity with database and statistical applications such as SPSS, SAS or STATA or proven familiarity with open source big data analytics tools
Salary: ₱200000 - ₱260000
Address: 2121 Crystal Drive, Suite 500, Arlington, VA 22202, USA
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!