- Manage, supervise and execute maintenance as well as support activities 24/7 by assisting company site.
- The ability to communicate operational activities, priorities, and problems with production engineers and supervisors.
- Supervise and monitor contractors during installations, repairs and maintenance ( electrical, plumbing, mechanical, air conditioning, electronics and etc.)
- Assist with site environmental conformance as well as hazardous material programs.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts to accurately repair all equipment, such as; SMT, Wave Soldering, Air Compressor, Electric Generator, Plastic Injection Machine and others.
- Maintain systems to supervise service requests from other sections of the factory promptly complying with seal of safety requirements.
- Conduct preventive maintenance work according to Hazard Communications program prerequisites for Diesel Fuel Storage and Soldering.
- Ensure to keep cleanliness at shop and storage areas as well as well-stocked, organized following company ISO program, Kaizen and 5s.
- Inspect regularly machinery with respect to safety issues inclusive but not restricted to ground and trip hazards, non-functioning lights, broken pieces along with exposed wiring and many others
- Conduct proper follow-through on all maintenance issues.
- Ensure to deal with maintenance issues in timely way working with maintenance staffs assigned with electrical, mechanical, plumbing, electronics and air conditioning
- Plan maintenance employees’ schedules as per forecast of workloads.
- Perform with maintenance employees along with other technical personnel to develop proactive and effective team working together to attain set objectives.
- Ensures compliance to company safety and security standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensure maintenance personnel wears and utilizes all safety equipment correctly as needed.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled and complete accurately as required by the DOLE and FIRE Dept of the government.
- Establish priorities, goals and expectations to prepare action strategies and plans to accomplish same working with team.
We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance of our building, mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment in our facilities as RESIDENT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. You will be responsible for hiring and training your staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
1. BS in Electrical Engineering graduate, a licensed Electrical Engineer.
2. Have at least 3 years working experience as an Engineer Technician in a manufacturing factory implementing Quality Management System.
3. Preferably with more than 3 years work experience as a Maintenance Supervisor supervising electrical technicians, electronic technicians, mechanics / machinist, aircon technicians, plumbers and other subordinates conducting the safety of building, machinery and equipment of a company.
4. Previous experience in Building Management employed by Rustan, SM Malls, Robinsons, Ayala Malls, and other malls is an advantage.
Age : 40 – 48 years old.