To meet our current and future work commitments we are inviting applications from individuals with interest in language, technology and project management. The successful candidate will join a friendly project focused team supporting clients globally. The role involves managing concurrent projects that would need linguistic and technical skills.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
– Degree in linguistics, computational linguistics or language studies, or equivalent experience
– Project management experience (1-3 years), preferably in a language, linguistics, or software-related field
– Solid understanding of linguistic concepts and terminology
– Strong technical and data management skills
– Experience or exposure to regular expressions, bash scripting, or programming skills
– Native or near-native proficiency in at least one language other than English
– Familiarity with a range of Natural Language Processing technologies
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an environment characterized by constant change, and a fast, deadline-driven culture
Address: Lancaster, Imus
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!