JUNIOR INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
– Grow your career with a fast-growing Australian RTO Consultancy organisation
– Be part of a dynamic and successful team!
– Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – 6:30AM to 3:30PM, no nigh shift and rush hour!
The Junior Instructional Designer is responsible for course and learning resource materials development as well as quality assurance for existing materials.
– Course, training materials and assessment development
– Proofreading, editing, quality assurance of existing courses, training materials and assessments
– Validation and verification of courses, training materials and courses against compliance standards
– At least one (1) year of strong English writing background
– Recent graduates with strong writing background are encouraged to apply
– English editors, proofreaders, SEO writers, trainers and other English writing professionals are welcome to apply
– Strong research and problem solving skills
– Impeccable attention to detail
– Candidates willing to start immediately will be prioritised
Salary: 18,000.00 to 25,000.00
Address: Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!