Based in Melbourne Australia, we are a fast paced publishing company specialising in business media – print and digital.
We seek an experienced business journalist with strong news reporting skills for print and online media.
The position is home-based, on a freelance/contract basis, and can be flexible (part time or full time) working under supervision via email and Skype.
The successful candidate will have sub-editing skills and be able to demonstrate a minimum of two years news writing preferably in a business-to-business or trade media role.
The successful candidate will:
• have strong spoken and written English skills;
• be able to demonstrate a minimum of two years news journalism;
• understand a business-to-business or trade media role;
• have strong research skills and prepare quality B2B news content;
• adhere to tight deadlines while establishing and maintaining industry contacts
You will be a team player, a talented self-starter who can maintain high levels of personal organisation and time management practices and be committed to your assignments and tasks.
This position would NOT suit a or a social media curator, recent graduate or someone who has completed “creative writing” studies.
Address: Melbourne, Australia
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!