To examine, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes of an organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems of the Bank;
2. Review of the application and effectiveness of risk management procedures and risk assessment methodologies;
3. Review of the management and financial information systems, and in the future to include electronic banking services;
4. Assessment of the accuracy and reliability of the accounting system and of the resulting financial reports;
5.Transaction testing and assessment of specific internal control procedures
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
– Must be a CPA;
– With at least five (5) years experience in the regular audit (internal & external) of a Thrift Bank, QB, trust entity; or at least three (3) years experience in the regular audit of a Universal Bank or Commercial Bank;
– Must possess very good analytical and oral & written communication skills as well as presentation skills;
– Must be honest, hardworking and responsible;
– Able to work under pressure.
Salary: Php30,000 to P40,000
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱30000
Address: Makati City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!