Human Resources – Administrative Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource regional and local requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
We are looking for someone with at least 15 years or more solid experience in Human Resources and Office Administration, particularly in the Electronics / Electrical, or any Manufacturing industries. Should have experienced handling a managerial position for a long time and has extensive background in Labor Relations. We prefer someone who resides in Pampanga or near Bulacan or the Northern Tagalog provinces area. As our Human Resources and Administration Manager, you play a critical role in both building our team and enabling the smooth operations of our organization. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our human resources and our office culture. This includes:
• Recruitment, Development of a referral network and talent pipeline, Managing of recruitment channels;
• Professional development;
• Performance management and succession planning;
• Organizational development; and
• Provide administrative support for our company by acting as the Office Manager
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱100000
Address: Pampanga or near Bulacan