Human Resource Senior Supervisor
Develops and manages their company’s culture. They recruit new hires, maintain benefits and payroll, mediate conflict and engage in training and development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Payroll, Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities, organizational, Computer literate, Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Knowledge about government benefits, labour code, processing of permits and other licenses
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱35000