A US company based in California, is excited to recruit high performing individuals to take the company to the next level.
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process (sourcing to on-boarding)
- Prepares contract for newly hired employees, personnel action notices for salary adjustment, transfer regularization and separation from the company. Maintains and updates employee personnel file (201)
- Knowledgeable on procedures and laws under the Philippine Labor Code.
- Assist in developing and implementing company policies and HR procedures
- Prepare memos, letters and other correspondence related to HR
- Oversee the proper implementation and availment of statutory benefits such as SSS, HDMF and PhilHealth as well as company provided benefits
- Prepares personnel-related memoranda and correspondences (COE etc.)
- Provides, counsels, issues Disciplinary Actions to staff on different violations on company policies and procedures
- Provides timely timekeeping payroll
- Oversees and attend to concerns regarding timekeeping
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- With at least 1-year experience in a related field
- In depth knowledge in all HR Facets such as Employee and Labor Relations, Payroll Administration, Benefits and Compensation, Recruitment etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- With strong analytical and planning skills.
- Basic knowledge in Accounting is a plus
- Knowledge in reports generation and data analysis
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City from Mon-Fri 6am – 3pm
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱25000
Address: Unit 606 Pacific Center Bldg., Ortigas