HR Specialist (Full Time)
Welfare:Receive salary and bonus periodically for members to complete the job well.
(1) Handle daily HR operations to provide an efficient and effective HR service including employee on-boarding, transfer, status change, exit, contract and documents filing;
(2) Help resolve legitimate employee concerns, be the conduit between the employees and other services, such as Benefits and Payroll;
(3) Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed. Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and either match people to roles or facilitate that process;
(4) Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resources;
(5) Handle the employees’ Social Contributions, commercial insurance issues and other benefits plan;
(6) Other HR service to employees such as issue salary certification.
(1) Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Human Resource management ,Business Administration, IT business knowledge or related field is preferred;
(2) Deep knowledge and experiences in one or more HR specializations (eg TM, TR, OD),especially the Philippines market;
(3) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
(4) Understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.);
(5) Understand of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: Address: 16th Floor Robinson Cyberspace Gamma Topaz Road,Ortigas Center,San Antonio,City of Pasig
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!