• Maintaining the corporate identity.
• Create authentic and compelling designs and ideas, including, but not limited to, website elements, digital advertisement, campaign banners etc. in different platforms.
• Maintaining and improving the website elements.
• Produce graphic materials, such as photographs and videos, for e-magazine.
• Responsible in managing digital marketing accounts, such as, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
• Performing other related task that may be assigned from time to time.
• Open to fresh graduates
• Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree , Information Technology, Fine Arts, Multi Media Arts, Digital Arts.
Advertising/Media, Creative Multimedia or equivalent. (Not essential, but an advantage)
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
• Excellent understanding of Elements and Principles of Design.
• Knowledgable in Digital Marketing.
• Enthusiastic, keen to learn, with a passion for self-development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
• Can work independently and as a team leader, and several projects simultaneously under deadlines.
• Must be willing to work in Malabon City.
• Submit your strong portfolio in PDF.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱30000
Address: Malabon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!