Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Cover and produce news and feature stories from Tzu Chi Philippines – Bohol Operation Office programs and activities.
2. Take pictures during events. Write picture captions.
3. Together with a videographer, the field writer must document Tzu Chi’s regular programs and activities. The field writers and videographers are expected to produce at least one news, or feature story a day and submit it within the day.
4. Do interviews of the program’s key personalities, volunteers, beneficiaries, etc.
5. Write complete, accurate news or feature report on a tight deadline.
6. Prepare article for press release, News Express and update the social media account.
•Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communication or major in English or related course.
•Strong communication skills.
•Excellent writing skills in English, Tagalog and Bisaya, accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation.
•Good organization skills, time management.
•Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
•A keen interest in charity organizations, humanitarian work, environment, development and people.
•Honesty, flexibility, persistence, self-motivation and integrity.
•Good photography skills.
•Can work with minimum supervision.
Salary: Above Minimum
Address: Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation Philippines – Bohol Operation Office 3rd Flr. FCB Bldg., CPG Ave., Cogon, Tagbilaran City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!