Customer Service Representative (Game Master)
Customer Service Representative (Game Master) is responsible for administering and enforcing the game’s rules & policies and provide in-game supports & general customer service to ultimately ensure user satisfaction. Also, control the non-player aspects of the game, create environments in which the players can interact, and solve any player disputes.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Unit 410 4th Floor Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center
How to Apply:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for administering and enforcing the game's rules & policies.
2. Responsible for resolving users` inquiries, disputes, complaints in a courteous, efficient and timely manner and ensuring user satisfaction.
3. Collect, investigate, process, and document various data regarding in-game issues, exploits and bugs.
4. Educate Users on existing End User Agreements and Guidelines.
5. Act as a liaison between users and various internal departments.
6. Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, reports, documents, etc.
7. Provide technical support to end users on game and other game related issues.
8. Participates and moderates in game forums and blogs and/or active in online communities.
9. Maintain personal productivity and quality standards towards work.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidate must possess a College Degree in a reputable University or equivalent work experience.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Computer literate, knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Good team player and requires minimal supervision.
5. Familiarity with PC and Mobile gaming.
6. Requires strong attention to detail & follow through on User issues.
7. Experience in customer support/service (mail and chat support) is a plus but not required.
8. Must be willing to work in shifting schedules, including holidays and weekends.
9. Must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!