Customer Service Representative
Market Job Description
About the Role
Our Customer Service Representatives, internally known as Phone Bankers, are responsible in responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding checking accounts, savings accounts and debit cards. Common transactions for Customer Service Representatives include deposit availability (checks), handling declined transactions and reporting unauthorized transactions.
- Customer Service Representatives quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Customer Service Representatives deliver exceptional service to our customers by going out of their way to please them
- Customer Service Representatives provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
- Customer Service Representatives identify and offer customers the products and services that they need and want to succeed financially
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least High School Graduate or above.
- Minimum 1-year experience of voice customer service supporting a US client in a contact center environment.
- Experience with customer survey driven (CSAT) accounts.
- Above Average English communication skills is expected.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to work shifting schedules.
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig (internal shuttle service to and from key point areas are available).
Salary: Salary confidential
Address: McKinley Hill, Taguig