- Responsible for administering basic medication, monitoring employees’ conditions, documenting performed nursing care, performing medical procedures that are within the scope of practice and other related tasks.
- Also responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and
making sure they are comfortable, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing
mail. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving directions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring log book; issuing visitor badges if necessary.
- Provide support to the Admin Department. The Nurse Admin/Receptionist shall be required to take direction
but also work intuitively to support the completion of the department’s goals and objectives.
- Preferably has experience in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing,
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- BOSH training is a plus
- With average communication skills, attention to details, quick response and sense of responsibility,
- Ability to provide timely reports
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently;
- He/She must be amenable to work in a shifting schedule
- Organizes employee physicals
Join the winning team with the highest growth in the industry!
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: We are located in Unit 3101A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg (Tektite), Exchange Rd, Ortigas, Pasig City.