DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Involved in the development and implementation of programs in line with the vision/mission of the organization.
2. Implement Community Development program; conduct surveys, community profiling, feasibility studies; supervise and monitor program implementation and prepare proper documentation; provides regular status reports to the Program Manager.
3. Facilitate organization development and business development (system development, business planning, finance, operation, marketing, etc.) of the social enterprise in order to ensure its sustainability.
4. Monitor the development of the project. Ensure that the project/social enterprise is on track to meet its targets and goals.
5. Organize and conduct meetings with the community and other stakeholders; liaising with target groups and individuals to set up services and opportunities addressing the community needs and issues.
6. Ensure careful disbursements of cash releases and strict compliance of budget allocation; rigorous monitoring of expenditures making sure that it is within allocated budget; paperworks on financial matter are prepared with utmost accuracy and timely manner.
7. Prepare the required reports and documentation needed.
8. Develop networks and build partnership with stakeholders (clients, prospects, industry organizations, local government unit, partner NGO, community leaders, and other institutions),
9. Provide support in the physical arrangement of facilities, preparation of logistics, event-planning and booking for a particular facility whenever there are events or activities initiated by CAMP.
10. Provide support in CAMP’s Exposure and Volunteer Programs.
11. Protect the assets of CAMP against fraud and financial abuse.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by superiors.
– Bachelor’s degree in Community Development, Social Sciences or business related courses.
– Preferably with 2 years of relevant work experience in the field.
– Knowledgeable about social enterprises or community-based enterprises.
– Good interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Lot A2 Upper Quarry, Barangay Minuyan Proper, Towerville, City of San Jose Del Monte Bulacan
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!