To ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts and to provide accurate and timely financial reports to management needed for decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that accounting and financial records and reports comply with applicable accounting standards and regulations;
2. Ensures submission of accurate and timely financial reports and all related schedules;
3. Provides various financial data related to government agencies for compliance and other purposes;
4. Establishes and implements internal control policies and procedures to ensure reliability and integrity of financial data;
5. Ensures that proper records and controls are in place to safeguard Club’s assets and properties;
6. Acts as point person during external audits;
7. Handles taxation requirements and ensures that the Club’s compliance to all BIR rules and regulations;
8. Prepares Club’s daily cash position to ensure adequacy of funds for disbursement purposes;
9. Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of changes and or improvements in the current accounting system;
10. Oversees the timely and accurate processing of payables; and
11. Performs other functions as maybe required.
a. Must be accounting graduate and a CPA
b. Must have at least 5 years of solid experience in accounting and taxation
c. Must be organized and detail-oriented
d. Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
e. Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
f. With sufficient knowledge in working in an automated accounting environment
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱50000
Address: 35 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!