1. Submit your application at the following URL:
Note: This is the fastest and most efficient way to submit your resume for consideration. If you choose to use the message system, we cannot guarantee you won’t be overlooked.
We are an US-based service company that serves professionals in the architecture, engineering and construction industry. VECS was founded in 2007 and is famous for our high attention to detail, innovative technology and the results we deliver for our clients.
Job Description and Function:
We are looking for a great CAD/BIM Technician to be an integral team member to help grow our business. Your role encompasses working within our other team members (remotely). In addition, we have a large team spread throughout the world, so we understand the unique challenges of working remotely. We have set up an extensive training and leadership program that allows our staff to have the tools they need to be successful.
• Create construction drawings for the mechanical, plumbing or electrical trades
• Adhere to company CAD standards
• Ability to read construction drawings
Qualifications and Requirements
• Have at least 1-3 years of experience in working with AutoCAD/Revit or similar
• Have good written and oral communication skills, with a firm handle on grammar and spelling. (We treat our customers the same as we would a friend who we respect)
• Are willing to start working ASAP
• Experienced in gathering client documents and making use of the information they provide
• Are efficient, personable, adaptable, organized, and confident
• Reliable computer and internet connection
• High attention to detail is mandatory.
Benefits and Pay:
• In-depth training program
• 13-month pay
• Work Remotely – The majority of our team members work remotely all around the world. Our main office is located in Washington DC.
• Revit experience is a plus
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱50000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!