- Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations or repairs.
- Prepare architecture design based on design requirements.
- Submit architectural designs to management and clients for review and approval.
- Provide construction, time, cost, machineries, and other specifications to management.
- Manage, support and guide designers involved in preparing drawings.
- Review design requirements and determine best design options for building project.
- Participate in team meetings to coordinate design options and ideas.
- Use CAD tool effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models.
- Modify and update designs based on review comments from management.
- Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
- Evaluate site conditions and constraints for construction projects.
- Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and construction conditions.
- Update existing design techniques with respect to latest design trends.
- Provide project status updates to management and stakeholders on regular basis.
- Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor Science in Architecture
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Can work from Monday – Friday at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Saturday at 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Willing to work in Manila
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 1816B Angel Linao Street, Brgy 686, Paco Manila