The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for overseeing accounting department’s functions to ensure efficiency and compliance. This may include supervising employees, maintaining financial records, and assisting with audits.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Supervise preparation of all monthly reports in a timely manner.
• Monitor the daily performance of accounting department.
• Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending necessary amendments on the policies and procedures.
• Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Oversee payroll preparation and its prompt payment to employees.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
• Represent Eco-Edge and Eco steel before government agencies tax and other matters related to accounting.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Other related responsibilities.
• Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or any related course, preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
• With at least 3 years’ experience in General Accounting
• Has a strong analytical skill.
• Detail-oriented and is able to initiate change.
• A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
• Has a positive, communicative personality that engenders confidence in others.
Salary: 12,000 - 18,000
Address: Eco-Edge Bldg., E. Jacinto St., Corner Aurora Quezon Boulevard