The Accounting Associate manages the daily accounting operations of her business unit under the Guevent Investments Development Corporation. They are in charge of general accounting from daily AP transactions, compliance, to preparation of monthly financial statements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare check vouchers based on AP requests from end-users.
- Ensure validity and completeness of supporting documents for all requests.
- Send check voucher to Assistant Financial Controller for review.
- Ensure records keeping and management of check vouchers and documents.
- Issue BIR Form 2307.
- Prepare monthly AP aging report.
Schedule Monitoring and Maintenance
- Maintain all accounting schedules (e.g. fixed-asset, prepaid, advances, inter-company transactions, bank reconciliation.
- Update all accounting schedules (e.g. depreciation, interest income/expense, bank charges) every month in preparation for closing entries.
- Record payroll entries.
- Account reconciliation of all GL codes.
- Maintain compliance schedule for all government bodies and other regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and file annual compliances on time (e.g. annual ITR, GIS, registration fees, business permit, real property tax, SEC, PHILGEPS, BOI, BOC).
- Prepare and file quarterly BIR compliances on time.
- Prepare EFPS payment.
- Prepare monthly financial statement for review and consolidation of the Assistant Financial Controller.
- Assist the external auditor and Assistant Financial Controller in the preparation of the AFS.
- Prepare the board materials for the monthly board meeting.
- Save board materials in the CD for safekeeping of the Executive Office Secretary.
- Other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy. Preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in general accounting and financial reporting.
- Familiar with financial statement preparation, generally accepted accounting principles, regulatory requirements and compliances in the Philippines.
- High proficiency in using accounting and enterprise resource planning systems and MS Excel.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 52 Domingo M. Guevara, Calbayog Extension, Barangay Mauway, Mandaluyong