MID-LEVEL TO SENIOR WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Toro Digital is a digital marketing agency in Australia that specialises in helping commercial law practices. Our clients range from small firms (2-3 people) to large national practices (700+).
Our clients are Australian-based (Melbourne), but we have a full-time team in Makati which we started a couple years ago.
We are now actively looking for a Mid-Level to Senior Developer in our Makati Office. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this will be a purely work-from-home basis.
We are open to full-time or part-time applicants.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, highly organised professional capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks within teams across time zones.
- Build custom or themed WordPress sites from scratch as per project requirements
- Work with the senior developer to add new features to existing and newly implemented websites
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Perform browser compatibility assessments and testings
- Maintain websites including testing and identifying technical problems and troubleshooting
- Perform upgrades, maintain existing websites, and implement custom functionality
- Coordinate with third-party support on troubleshooting issues as needed
- Conduct any API integrations between different platforms
- Provide programming language help and support to other team members
- At least 5 years of experience as a developer
- Extensive experience developing websites using WordPress themes and custom for desktop and mobile
- Comprehensive knowledge of WordPress plugins such as WPML, facetWP, Revolution Slider, Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, Page Builders like Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, Elementor and SiteOrigin
- Experience with using WordPress hooks and filters
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱60000