Web Graphic Artist
The web/graphic artist shall be responsible for design conceptualization and lay-out of promotional, marketing and advertising collaterals, including materials for e-magazines, newsletters, emails and website banners using graphic design software, including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Design and create materials for e-magazines, newsletters, emails and website banners using graphic design software, in consideration of the client’s requirements and instructions
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing designs
- Conduct and apply research on design practices, identifying problems and proposing creative solutions.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree of Fine Arts, Advertising, Industrial Design or Multimedia Arts, specializing in Graphic Design and Multimedia or at least two (2) years of related work experience
- Proficient and has good working knowledge in using graphic design software, including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in motion graphic software, Adobe Premier and After Effects, is good to have but not required
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills and high graphic standards.
Our work schedule is Monday-Friday from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, and our office is located in Robinsons Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Ruby and Topaz Road, Ortigas, Pasig City. Candidates with Web and Graphic design experience are also encouraged to apply.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱30000
Address: 22F Robinsons Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Topaz and Ruby Rds. Ortigas Center, Pasig City